Wednesday 11 November 2015

Day 11 - Current Relationship

Day 11 - Your Current Relationship

I have been married for Nathan for almost 20 years.  We met when I was 17 and halfway through Grade 12.  We married the summer after I turned 19 and he was 20.  Which means we've got some big birthdays coming up that I'd like to ignore :)

Nathan is an amazing husband and father, and I could not have chosen more wisely!  He is a servant leader, always looking for ways to make my days easier or better.  He is a good provider, a hard worker, and has a great sense of humour.  He's definitely a man's man who enjoys sports, etc, but he is also a great communicator.  Does he have faults?  Of course he does.  So do I.  We're all human after all. Though he is not perfect, he's perfect for me.  And we're both determined to give 100% which is the only way for a marriage to work, and to keep Jesus at the centre of our relationship and home.

I'd marry him again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails