Saturday 30 March 2013

Olivia's 7th Birthday Interview

I know, Olivia turned 7 LAST JUNE, but I forgot to do her birthday interview.  So, I told her to pretend it was last June and try to answer the questions like that.  Here we go...

How old are you now Olivia? 7
What grade are you in? 1
Who's your teacher? Mrs. McLure
Do you like school? a little
What's your favourite thing about school? lunchtime
What's your favourite subject? art
What's your favourite colour? purple
What’s your favourite drink? 7up
What's your favourite food? cheese, everyone knows that
What’s your favourite game? Monopoly
What’s your favourite treat? chocolate
What's your favourite snack? cheese
What's your favourite dessert? chocolate 
What's your favourite restaurant? My Mom, she's the best cook
What's your favourite place? Disney World
What's your favourite thing to do at Disney World? Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
What's your favourite toy? my Furball
What's your favourite book? Snowman at Night
What's your favourite sport? mini golf
What's your favourite movie? Brady Bunch
What's your favourite TV show? Good Luck Charlie
Who's your favourite celebrity? Taylor Swift
What's your favourite thing to do? watch TV
What's your favourite thing to wear? a dress
Who are some of your best friends? Kylie, Hannah, Leah, Liv, Arwen
Who's your favourite person? My Mom and Dad
What is your favourite song? Who Says by Selena Gomez
What's one of the best things you've done with your family? Go to Disney World
What's your favourite store? Claire's
What do you want to be when you grow up? spa person
Anything else you think we should know about you? I'm nice

At Olive Garden with Nathan and I for her special birthday dinner out.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thunder mountain railroad is my favorite ride too! So much fun.

This was really cute. Sweet answers, especially what her favorite restaurant is. :)

I wish I'd thought of this when my kids were younger. It would have been fun to look back at how their answers changed over time. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails