Saturday 25 August 2012

Book Review: The Choice by Robert Whitlow

About the Book:  One young woman. Two very different roads. The choice will change everything.

Even as a pregnant, unwed teen in 1974, Sandy Lincoln wanted to do the right thing. But when an ageless woman approached her in a convenience store with a mysterious prophecy and a warning, doing the right thing became even more unclear. She made the best choice she could . . . and has lived with the consequences.

More than thirty years later, a pregnant teen has come into her life, and Sandy’s long-ago decision has come back to haunt her. The stakes rise quickly, leaving Sandy with split seconds to choose once more. But will her choice decision bring life . . . or death?

My Thoughts: I thoroughly enjoyed this book.  I think I've enjoyed every book by Robert Whitlow that I've read and this was certainly no exception.

One thing I was quite surprised at was how well Whitlow (a man) could write from a female perspective, in fact, several different female perspectives, especially when it came to something as personal as this topic.  The write up on the book makes it very unclear what the girls' choices are, so I'll also leave it unclear, but it certainly made me read faster and faster to discover what happened.

The book is divided into two sections and I'd be hard pressed to say which one I liked better.

This is a fantastic read!

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for organizing this tour and providing me with my complimentary review copy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails