Tuesday 31 July 2012

July Photo Challenge Day 31 - Looking Down

Today's assignment: Looking down

Well, today wraps up the daily July photo challenge and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised that I managed to post every single day.  Though I really shouldn't be - usually an internet promise is exactly the kind of accountability I need.  Today I'm just squeaking in under the wire - though I do have a good excuse for that.

I dropped my iPhone in the toilet.

I know - I freaked out too.

It's currently sitting in my FIL's silica gel (for his hearing aids), drying out so that hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow morning!  Anyway, instead of conveniently taking a picture with my iPhone and emailing it to my computer for an easy blog upload, I now had to take a picture with my actual camera and then hook the camera up to my computer to download all the pictures before I could post it to my blog.  It seems like more work to me for some reason.

Anyway, here it is.


Looking down from our covered back porch onto the new composite deck that Nathan and my FIL built today. (Yes, there will be stairs joining the two at some point) The square part at the end is where our outdoor washroom will be - we decided that was a "necessary luxury" with the number of children that will be likely traipsing in and out of the facilities constantly once our pool is in.  A decision we won't regret I'm sure!  Speaking of the pool - they are coming to mark out tomorrow afternoon and start digging Thursday morning - woohoo!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails