Friday 20 July 2012

July Photo Challenge Day 20 - Something You Drew

Today's assignment: Something You Drew

The only thing I like to draw is house plans.  In fact, I'd love to one day take a draftsman course and either do that for others as a side job, or simply take care of that part of Nathan's business.  When we build houses for ourselves and our clients we often find a plan we generally like and then adjust it to suit our needs or the lot size.  And I always draw out our own basement plans as well.  Here is one of the plans I've drawn up - we haven't used it yet but it was one we considered when we were debating about building on a narrower lot.



Tomorrow's assignment: Something New


Want to play too? Click the button on the left to visit the hostess.

1 comment:

tammi said...

I SO wish that there hadn't been such a negative stigma about going to college instead of university when I was finishing up high school. And I wish there had been someone to recognize what I really wanted was a drafting certificate, not a degree in architecture. ::sigh::

Ah well, if ifs and buts were candies and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

I LOVE drawing plans, too. Or creating them with the small gravel on campsites when nothing else is happening...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails