Thursday 7 July 2011

I love my God, I love this Country!

I know this post is a little late, but I had to get the lyrics to this song directly from our worship pastor at church because I could not find it online. I know - Google let me down for the first time!

We've sang this song quite a few times in church and I love it, and I especially enjoyed singing it this past Sunday, a couple days after Canada Day.


Not Ashamed by Debbie Anderson
I'm not ashamed that I love Jesus
I'm not ashamed to serve the Lord
For I was born for this hour
I was born for this day
I am proud that I'm a Christian
I am proud to wear that name
I love my God, I love this country
It's the true north strong and free
I'll stand on guard, God keep this country
I'll raise the flag of freedom high
I'm not ashamed that I love Jesus
I'm not ashamed to serve the Lord.

2 comments:

tammi said...

If you ever do find it online, I'd love to hear it or get music for it!

Medical Tourism said...

Good posting and nice your thought for country . really nice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails