Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Successful Potty Training Mama's Reward

In my Top 10 Signs You're a Potty Training Mama post I indicated that I was going to reward myself with a purse - and so I did, twice over! The red/maroon one I got for $15 at Ricki's during our annual mother/daughter Christmas shopping trip with my mom and sisters. The other one I got in St. Thomas on our cruise this past week - I love them both!!


And, because of my handy dandy Chameleon purse organizer, changing purses has never been simpler! Now I WANT the purses I buy to be just one big open purse with no organizers, cause I have my own and it works great! I also found a really cool tutorial for a diy purse organizer if you want to custom make your own. Hmmm, I may have to try that :)

And I still want a purple purse. I have a small one, but it's too small, I "need" a bigger one. ;)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Woohoo for new purses!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails