Tuesday 12 October 2010

For Women Only

OK, in case any guys happen to read this blog, consider yourself forewarned - this post is for women only! But don't worry, as long as you don't follow the links below you won't be embarrassed.

I originally blogged about the Diva Cup back in 2007 but I figured I'd blog about it again for any new readers, or for anyone that didn't take my recommendation the first time and would like to now.... ;) I have already convinced several friends to give these a try and they have all loved them!

Probably many of you have never heard of these - I only found out about them in 2006, but this is absolutely the only thing I use or will ever use from now on. I LOVE it! I have the Diva - check out the following links for details of all the different cups.

DivaCup
Cup Comparisons and FAQ type answers.
More Menstrual Cup Comparisons

The Diva is available in Winnipeg - see Store Locator on their website for details (that's why I bought that one).

I truly cannot recommend them too much. Fabulous, fabulous product!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Agreed. Funny, I was thinking about blogging about the same thing because I am a Diva girl myself and I love it! Thanks for recommending it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails