Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Traditions Blog Hop

As a follow up to my previous post, I'd love to hear about your favourite Advent/Christmas traditions, especially those that encourage you to focus on celebrating the birth of Jesus.

So, I created my own blog hop for the first time! How it works is, you publish a post about this topic on your blog and enter the link to that particular post in the MckLinky section below. Then you can add the code so that the blog hop also shows up on your blog. This lets readers hop from blog to blog - thus the title blog hop. There are instructions below on exactly what to do - it's not hard, I promise! If you do have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Feel free to link up more than one post if you do a few relating to this topic. Thank you for participating and I look forward to hearing some new ideas!

I've set the blog hop to stay open until New Year's, just in case you come up with new ideas throughout the season.


MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Good for you! I hope to find the time to post and link to this. I think it's a good one!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

I am so glad you liked my picture into ornaments idea. It really is neat and it truly is a trip down memory lane everytime I decorate. As soon as I get the ornaments out and I begin to decorate I will surely post pics and link back Mclinky.
Have a GREAT DAY!
Annmarie

Jessica Morris said...

Tammy - I will try to add all my christmas links here. If I forget you are more than welcome to add them yourself :)

tammi said...

Great idea! And fortunately for me, I think the girls and I came up with an AWESOME idea that I hope we can make a tradition. We'll work on it tonight, and then I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

tammi said...

Okay, the link is up! Forgot to put my name beside it though. But it's there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails