Monday 27 October 2008

My beautiful children

Well, I'm on a roll, so I may as well keep going.

I've been wanting to take pictures of all 4 kids for awhile now. The last picture we have of all the kids together is when Olivia was 1. So, yeah, time for an update.

Plus I needed to take the older girls school pictures. Since I'm too much of a cheapskate to order the real school ones, and since Walmart keeps downsizing their package, I've been forced to resort to taking my own. They did, however, turn out very well I must admit.

I also took Jacob's 8 month picture a little while ago and ordered those. So, poor Olivia is the only one without a new picture. (She had her 3yr picture taken in June - so it's not like I don't do them!)

Here's our big boy!


Here is the picture that was hardest to get - all 4 kids! Have you tried to get 4 kids ages 7, 5, 3 and 9 months old to all look at the camera at the same time, nevermind smile for it? And no fake smiles either?! Impossible I tell you! And despite complaints of knees being scraped raw by the rocks, this one turned out pretty good. :)


I cannot believe how grown up my firstborn looks already....



Come now, is this not the best grin ever?!

4 comments:

tammi said...

Wow, does Emma EVER look grown up in that picture by herself! Yikes! Beautiful pictures.

Andrea said...

Awww...I have such beautiful nieces and nephews!! I really love that one of Emma, it's a great pose!

Nicole said...

They are lovely pics Tammy!

andrea said...

ah...those are great pictures! and yes, they are really growing up! enjoy this stage!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails