Monday 27 October 2008

Finally another post!

OK, I realize it's been a LONG time since I've posted. I have good reasons too, but no time to post them. In fact, I have no time to be posting period, but I will anyway - who needs sleep? It's highly over-rated.

I will make it quick though - mainly pictures. I finally took some of the girls routines to show you. This is still working remarkably well I'm happy to report. And it's so cute the way Olivia says routine. She LOVES having a routine.

Anyway, without further ado, here they are....

I can just hear her saying her routine.... "get dressed, put my clothes away, brush my teeth, make my bed, put my toys away" - she loves to tell people her routine.

3 comments:

tammi said...

I love this idea! Just this morning, we were talking about trying to figure out a chore list or something like that for the girls again. I might have to "borrow" a few of your ideas.

Jody said...

Yikes, looks very organized at your house! What a great idea! I think I may have to use some of your ideas with Zane. I think he'd like a map of his routine!

Tammy said...

Feel free to use/borrow/steal away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails