Thursday 13 September 2007

L - missed one!

L is for Les
Can't believe I missed Les! That's the problem with naming family members during this A-Z thing. I didn't start off doing that - so my sister Andrea got missed in the A's. And now I forgot Les! Ack! Can I blame pregnancy brain for that too? OK, Les is my BIL and I do remember him occasionally. :) He's so easy going and generally just so easy to get along with. He seems to always be in a good mood, even though he has to put up with my sister 24/7. Hee hee. Yup, he's a great guy - sorry I forgot you Les!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Les is great!

Andrea said...

I was actually going to leave you a comment to tell you exactly that: first you didn't do ME when you were at A's,and then you forgot LES!!

Oh well. At least you remembered before I had to remind you. :)

And yes, I agree too -- Les is a pretty fantastic guy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails