Tuesday 26 June 2007

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

We were at the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill concert the other day! Believe it or not, it's the first concert I've ever been at. I forgot to take my camera, but I took my phone so here's a pic from there - it's pretty bad I know! And yes, we were in the nosebleeds - 2nd row from the top!
It was a beautiful concert. The special effects were amazing. The stage was set up like this.
And it was LONG! After a 1/2 hr opening act, Tim and Faith were on stage for 3 hrs altogether! They sang together first, then Faith Hill by herself for about an hour, then together, then Tim McGraw for an hour, then together again. In the middle of Faith Hill's set she got really emotional from all the applause, stopped and gave glory to God and then she sang "It is Well With My Soul" acapella. It was beautiful.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like a good concert. I have never been to a country concert (the tickets always seem to be so pricey), but I would love to go to one someday.

~ Catherine (PCtheGreat on Crosswalk)

Pamela said...

Wow! Did everyone go to this concert?? I have heard that everyone who went really enjoyed themselves, glad you had fun!

Alida Sharp said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails