Wednesday 20 June 2007

Official Announcement

Now that all immediate family members have been told, I can officially announce that we are expecting our 4th child in January! (The 20th or later quite likely) For some reason, we're kinda expecting a girl. :) I know it's a little on the early side to be telling people - however, if you've seen me lately, you know that it's now impossible to hide the fact anyhow! I've already got a baby bump going on.

And the exciting thing is I get to be pregnant with my sister Michelle again (she's expecting her 2nd in November) and my SIL Linsay is pregnant for the first time which is totally exciting! She is due January 1st - and let's just say she's not showing at all yet and I look like I'm a month or 2 ahead of her instead of 3 weeks behind. Oh well, it's my 4th right?!

Unfortunately I've been less than successful in my attempts to convince my other sister Andrea to have another child - so I guess I won't be able to be pregnant with both of my sisters again, (2 yrs ago all 3 of us were pregnant at the same time). Come on Andrea, don't you want to be able to do this pose over again?!
















With having had 2 miscarriages, one as recently as this past February, I was quite nervous at first. But I had some tests that indicated everything was well - and I'm sick - isn't that great!?! (I've never gotten sick during the pregnancies I miscarried) And I'm super tired. So, all is well in babyland! Please pray that our baby will be born healthy. And that I can squeeze in my daily nap to survive each day. :)

10 comments:

Roo said...

YAH YAH YAH!!! congratulations!! sooooo happy for you guys.......

and love that pic of the 3 pregnant sisters. sweeeeet.

Jody said...

Hurray - congratulations guys!!!

Andrea said...

Sorry, Tammy...yes, it was fun last time to do those poses, but my family is COMPLETE!!

Congratulations to YOU though.

tammi said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you manage to still squeeze in a nap every day with 3 little kids!! That's amazing!

Tammy said...

I've always had a fairly strictly enforced quiet time with our girls. Since we started it immediately after they quit napping, it was actually fairly easily done. And an absolute lifesaver during all my pregnancies. I don't know how I'd survive if I couldn't nap these days! Speaking of which, quiet time has now officially started - time to go get some z's!

tammi said...

We still do the quiet time too, even though Hannah rarely naps anymore. It's definitely a sanity saver for me, but since Hannah has her rest time in our bedroom (the girls share a room and it doesn't work well to have one sleeping while the other one plays!), I don't get my comfy bed. Not a big deal for me really, since I'm not a napper anyway -- I can't sleep at night then! Good for you though, for allowing yourself ME time and doing what you want, rather than feeling obligated to get stuff accomplished while your kids aren't underfoot. I'm a firm believer in ME time!

Pamela said...

Congrats! Maybe your early showing is a sign of twin....girls, lol! Best Wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a speedy delivery!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulations! I hope you are able to rest and feel good. The pictures with your sister and blog are sweet I found it from the marriage challenge and am so glad I did.

Blessings and Smiles,

Angel ():) ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And being the oldest of four girls, I can tell you that its a wonderful experience to grow up with three sisters. That is wonderful, wonderful news!

Christi said...

Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails