Tuesday 5 June 2007

Joining the Blogging world

I may regret this, but I am joining the blogging world. I say regret, because I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to post on here. I've tried "real life" diaries before and that never lasts long. I'm notorious for starting projects and not finishing them - like my scrapbooking, some knitting and crocheting projects, but especially my scrapbooking. Let me put it this way - I'm caught up all the way to Emma's 1st birthday....and she's my oldest....and she's 6 already. I know, pathetic isn't it?

Course the other possible side effect is that this is going to completely sidetrack me from other stuff that I should be doing. The computer already has that effect on me (as though I have no control!).

But, either way, I have taken the plunge and we shall see how long it lasts!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Welcome!! I look forward to reading your posts and I'm going to add you to my page!!

Tammy said...

Wow! My first link!

Pamela said...

I was most impressed by your ability to do a hyperlink (I think that's what you call it!) by your second post, lol!

tammi said...

Ahhh, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's behind with photo albums. I finally finished Hannah's first year album (after that, they just get lumped in with the other ones!) in the summer of 2005 while Greg was trucking, and Abby's pictures are in hers, but there's no writing whatsoever. Someday...

I look forward to reading more of your life-changing experiences and other stuff!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails